Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPLATUP batch does not update REPL_ITEM_LOC when replenishment attributes are changed.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Chose an item that is already active on replenishment (warehouse stocked and Constant method)
2. Navigate to Replenishment -> Edit
3. Update the Maximum stock value (for example from 1 to 2)
4. Set the schedule active date to vdate and Press Ok.
5. Run replenishment batches - rplatupd pre ,rplatupd ,rplatupd post
6. Check REPL_ITEM_LOC table . It still retains old data.
7. Check the MC_REJECTIONS table. It have the below message in the column REJECTION_REASON :
'Supplier 9546 / origin country %s2 is not associated to the item.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms