Getting Incorrect Message When Price Events Are Locked.
(Doc ID 1919913.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Getting incorrect message with price events are locked.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Upload bulk of price changes in RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE.
2. Set AUTO_APPROVE_IND to 1.
3. Create future simple promotion for few items belong to items present in price change upload.
4. Approve promotion.
5. Start injector batch process.
6. After injector batch completes, you could see all the price changes will be creating with conflict 'item_locks_in_price_event_are_locked'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document