Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment Method is not updating when using activate button.
Instructions to Re-create:
1.Setup the replenishment parameters for the item at the store level with REPL_METHOD as constant , max stock value as 5 and use "Activate" option.
2. Run the replenishment batches and check the REPL_METHOD on the REPL_ITEM_LOC is constant.
3. Move the VDATE to VDATE+1.
4. Setup the replenishment for the same item and location list which include the location attached in step 1. Set the parameters with replenishment method as 'Min/Max' ,min stock value as 5 and max stock value of 15 and activate option checked.
5. Run the replenishment batches to add the replenishment parameters.
6. Note the REPL_METHOD is 'C'onstant on the REPL_ITEM_LOC table and min/max.
7. Stock values updated to 5 and 15 .This drives the replenishment process incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms