Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e220.127.116.11 with the Java Client
Find that the execution of "saved queries" or "favorites" from the "Queries" mask works only some 15 to 20 times. Afterwards nothing happens any more if a saved query or a favorite is selected and the button "Execute" is pressed.
The execution of favorites and saved queries should always work throughout the user session.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create several favorites and saved queries from a list mask that contains the selection Favorites | Administrate in the No-Select menu (like for example the item list)
2. Open from that list mask through the context menu Favorites | Administrate => The "Queries" list mask opens which contains all the favorites and saved queries.
3. Select one of the favorites / saved queries and press button "Execute"
=> The favorite / saved query is executed (See messages in the message box: "The query will be performed. Please wait ... The query is completed !")
=> The appropriate record(s) are displayed in the items list opened in step 1
4. Repeat step 3 for all the favorites/ saved queries in the mask and if possible restart again
5. Do this until you have executed about 15 to 20 favorites / saved queries
=> All of a sudden one of the favorites / saved queries is not executed any more (no messages are displayed and item list stays unchanged). From that point none of the favorites / saved queries can be executed any more until the Java Client is restarted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms