When Item Status Is Changed to Inactive, Replenishment Parameters Are Deleted by RILMAINT Batch
(Doc ID 1920412.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), we find that when an item's status changes to Inactive, and this item has replenishment parameters associated with it, running the replenishment batches (RILMAINT) removes those replenishment records from REPL_ITEM_LOC.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create replenishment on an active item.
2. Execute replenishment batches. The replenishment parameters are activated on the item.
3. Change the status of the item to 'discontinued' or 'inactive'.
4. Again execute the replenishment batches.
5. Note that the replenishment parameters are deleted from the item in REPL_ITEM_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!