Clearance Reset Records Are Not Created After New Store (Likestore) Creation
(Doc ID 1920725.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-April-2016
When a new store is created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) through the Likestore functionality, clearance reset records are not created in RPM.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a clearance with Clearance ID 25622162 for item 2251532 and location in Zone 201. Keep the reset date and out of stock date as null and approved the clearance.
- In 'Create Clearance Reset' screen, create reset for this item and locations under zone 201. All the resets are approved.
- Create Store 1280 with likestore 1111 (present in zone 201) in RMS and run the required batches.
- Check RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET table for item 2251532 and location 1280. The effective date is null. That means the NewItemLoc batch did not populate the reset dates. Note that all other locations have reset dates except for new store 1280.
- Check RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and PAYLOAD tables. These also do not show a reset record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!