Manual Tax Override Rounding Issue in ORPOS
(Doc ID 1920734.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Tax override rounding is not happening as expected in Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS).
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Login with valid credentials.
2. Ring item on sale screen.
3. Select "Item" from sale screen.
4. Select "Tax" from Item option screen.
5. Select "Override%".
6. Enter 5.588 in Override tax % field.
7. Complete the transaction with Cash.
8. 5.59% Tax Override is get applied in transaction and same rate is printing in receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document