Discounts Are Not Applied After Service is Closed and Activated Again
(Doc ID 1920852.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount are not getting applied for accounts which are inactivated and reactivated. Here activation and reactivation is with respect to the service. On re-activation of the service the /discount is re-purchased again. The issue persists even after restart of the pipeline.
1) Create an account by purchasing Product + Discount
2) CDRs should be rated after applying the proper discount.
3) Disconnect the services (service will be in closed status and all product and discount will be cancelled)
4) Reconnect the services (all the product and discount will be purchased again on same service)
5) Rate the CDR and observe whether discounts are applied for this account after reconnect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document