Duplicate Records Created in PARM_VALUE When a Back Office Parameter Is Changed from Front End
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.1.4 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An update to Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 13.1.x parameters from the front end causes a duplicate record to be inserted into the PARM_VALUE table for the parameter that was modified.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Back Office.
- Navigate to Admin -> Back Office Parameter Maintenance.
- Select any parameter (preferably of type Integer).
- Modify the existing value to a new value and save.
- Check the table PARM_VALUE for the parameter that has been modified.
- Note that the system created an additional record with PARMVALUE as "Yes" and DEFAULT_FLAG as "1".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms