Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, the Value Added Tax (VAT) Item Maintenance form fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add records (record count up to 14 for a particular VAT region) in the 'VAT Item Maintenance' screen. Ensure unique value# item, VAT region, VAT type, and active date.
- Note that you will face no issue unless and until the record count is 14.
- Add a 15th record on this screen and press OK for the same VAT region.
- Open the item in 'Edit' mode and click the screen 'VAT Item Maintenance'.
- Fetch the records by selecting the 'VAT Region'. Once here, if you scroll down (using the scrollbar) or press any button except 'Cancel' you will receive the error “VAT rate with this date already exists”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms