Posting Batch Fails Due to Incorrect Tax Entries: "Header TAX Not Found in Either Detail or Non-Merch Tax"
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice has an extra tax line at the header level when compared to tax at detail, the posting batch is failing with the below error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an order and receive it fully.
- Create an EDI invoice for the above order such that there is an extra tax line at header level when compared to tax at detail.
- Run reimediinvupload batch and notice that the invoice is uploaded successfully (which should not be the case).
- Resolve discrepancies (if any).
- Run reimrollup and reimposting batches.
- Notice that invoice failed to post and shows the following error: "Header TAX not found in either detail or non-merch tax."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms