ReIM Defaults from Receipt Functionality Is Not Working for Multiple Shipments Associated With a Single Purchase Order
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11IN to 18.104.22.168IN [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.10.xIN (India localized version), we find that 'Defaults from Receipt' functionality is not working when there are multiple shipments associated with a PO (Purchase Order).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO containing 2 items (Item1, Item 2) for a WH/Store.
- Receive Item1 completely in one shipment.
- Receive Item2 completely in another shipment.
- At the time of invoice creation, in Invoice Maintenance Detail Screen -> Select All -> Click on 'Default from Receipts'.
- Note that both items are not populating the Items panel. One item appears but the other does not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms