Annual Cycle Forward is Wrongly Charged When Purchased On 29th,30th or 31st Day Of Month
(Doc ID 1921809.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchasing of annual cycle forward product on 29th, 30th or 31st day of month creates events with wrong balance impact as compared to those purchased on other days.
- cm pin.conf --> timestamp_rounding = 0
- object --> /config_validate.MAXIMUM=31
- business param --> move_day_forward = 1
- deal/product --> Annual Cycle Forward, prorate based on usage
(1) 15 Mar : created a/c with dummy plan ip
(2) 28 Mar : purchased deal using op_subscripton_purchase_deal. See result below:
See that the amounts are not matching, while it is expected that the amount in step 3 must be same as amount in step 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document