Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 13.3.x, we are encountering a performance issue when opening a Purchase Order (PO) sourced allocation after the PO is redistributed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Query a PO in Allocation via Quick Create. Use a PO with multiple Warehouse (WH) sources.
- Create Worksheet.
- Select Items, then Create Allocation.
- Enter Release Date.
- Apply Locations.
- Enter Rules.
- Open the PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Navigate to ORDSKU form via the Redistribute option. Redistribute the entire PO to a WH different than the original sources.
- Exit the PO.
- In Allocation, try to access the original allocation and note the performance problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms