Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Client does not work properly when multiple windows are opened
1. Launch browser, and login to Web Client (window A)
2. Click Ctrl+N to open a new browser window, and access to Web Client URL (window B)
See Web Client screen will show up without showing login screen
3. Select Part P01 in window A then click edit button to modify description.
4. Select Part P02 in window B then click edit button to modify description.
5. Save the change in window A but fails with error 'Unable to save your changes. You have one error'
6. Save the change in window B but failed with error 'Unable to save your changes. You have one error'.
In 9.3.3, user will get error "Editing data in multiple Agile PLM windows has created inconsistency in the browser. Please copy your edits out of the Agile PLM window, refresh to reset the browser, and attempt your edits again. It is recommended to close all but one window when editing in Agile PLM."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms