Exceptions When Deploying RSB
(Doc ID 1922655.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 and later
Oracle Retail Service Backbone - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following exceptions occurred while deploying Retail Service Backbone (RSB) Admin app i.e. Retail Integration Console (RIC) using command :
$rsb-home/deployment-home/bin> rsb-deployer.sh -deploy-admin-app
Error from rsb-admin-app-deployer.log :
Steps Followed overall for the deployment process:
Prereq: Set up weblogic with rsb_cluster, contains rsb_http_server, rsb_server1, rsb_server2.
1) Download the RSB install files and paks and extract them.
2) Run the check-version-and-unpack.sh.
3) Apply the RSB_INFRASTRUCTURE_SCHEMA_DEFINITION.SQL ( i.e. Create RSB Database objects )
4) Set the RSB_HOME/deployment-home/conf/rsb-deployment-env-info.properties
5) Compile with rsb-compiler.sh -setup-security-credential
6) Prepare the deployment with rsb-deployer.sh -prepare-wls
7) Deploy all in scope apps with rsb-deployer.sh -deploy-all-rsb-service
8) Deploy rib4oms injector service with rsb-deployer.sh -deploy-rsb-service RibOmsToRsbOmsRouting-ServicesIntegrationFlow.jar
9) Deploy RSB Admin app (RIC) with rsb-deployer.sh -deploy-admin-app
10) Notice the deployment failure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document