TRAN_OUT_BAL Error Appears When Trying to Correct a Different Error for That Transaction in Case of SPLORD Transaction Type
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, in the case of a SPLORD transaction, a TRAN_OUT_BAL error appears after correcting a different error ("UPC_NOT_FOUND"), even though the transaction is balanced.
(A SPLORD transaction is generated when a customer picks up an item which is not in stock.)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that ref item is not available in the ITEM_MASTER table so that this transaction will have a UPC_NOT_FOUND error after loading.
2. Run saimptlogi with RTLOG including SPLORD transaction.
3. Run saimptlogfin for that store.
4. Bring up this transaction in the Transaction Maintenance screen.
5. Look for "value" field in the Transaction Detail screen. It will display as 0 (zero).
6. "Balance" field would show the total sales value of the transaction.
7. Try to fix "Record in Error" line item and enter the valid UPC/Item number on that field.
8. Click on "Refresh Errors" button on the bottom.
9. See that "Transaction Out of Balance" error appears in the UI for this transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms