No Validation on Date Format for Age Verification in RPOS
(Doc ID 1922813.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , the application does no validation on date format for age verification.
Steps to Re-create:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS).
2. Ring up an age-restricted item, and press Next.
3. Enter the month and day (12/12).
4. Enter 0000 for the year and press Next.
5. Notice that the application accepts 0000 as the date of birth for an age-restricted item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document