Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0, consider a primary item and a related item, both serialized. The related item is Auto-Related to the primary item.
When we try to sell such an item combo, after we select the related item and add the serial number for it, the Related Item screen is displayed again, with no buttons enabled. Only the 'Undo' button is enabled, and when we click Undo, the Sell Item screen is displayed with both the items added to the transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Consider a serialized primary item. The related item associated with it should also be serialized.
- Add primary item to sell item screen. Serialized Item screen is displayed.
- Enter serial number for primary item.
- Auto Related Item screen is displayed.
- Click Enter.
- Serialized item screen is displayed.
- Enter serial number for the related item. Click Enter.
- Related Item screen is displayed again, with no buttons enabled on it. Only the Undo button is enabled.
- Click Undo. The Sell Item screen is displayed with both the items added to the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms