Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) 13.4.2.x Fusion Client, the Synchronized Page Edge Scrolling functionality is not working as expected when more than one hierarchy is in the Z-Axis (slice/page axis). Only the first hierarchy -on that axis- getting changed by the user is synchronized across the sheets, while the other hierarchy is not being synchronized anymore. The functionality works as expected before saving the Format and closing the workbook.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build a workbook such that in worksheet 'ws1' there are two hierarchies (e.g., Location and Product) on page edge.
- Create a clone of worksheet 'ws2' then 'Tile Horizontally' both sheets.
- Enable 'Synchronized Page Edge Scrolling'.
- Save the format and close the workbook.
- Re-open the workbook. Scroll to a hierarchy position in 'ws1' then verify in 'ws2' and notice that the synchronization works fine.
- Scroll the other hierarchy position in any of the worksheets. Check in the other worksheet and note that it is not synchronized.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms