Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LIOv2 within Extensibility Pack Version 3.10
When naming a newly created group within LIO V2, the cursor jumps to the end of the line.
When renaming an existing term, cursor does not jump.
1. Generate LIO Construction Tree in LIO V2.
2. Right click on term name > Perform Actions > Rename Item.
3. Modify name by typing new text (insert before existing text).
4. Cursor does not jump, allowing user to type in new copy with ease.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Generate LIO Construction Tree in LIO Version 2.
2. Right click at top of tree > Perform Actions > Add New Group.
3. Pop Up Window opens, type in name.
4. Before clicking Done, modify name by typing new text (insert before existing text).
5. Cursor jumps after each letter entry to end of field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms