Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance as on 08-AUG-2016
Upon initial login after a new user is created, Store Inventory Management (SIM) throws a severe error and the user is not allowed to navigate further. The following error appears in the log:
Steps to Recreate:
- Log in to SIM as an Admin user.
- To create a new user, navigate to: Admin > Security > User Maintenance > Create.
- Enter user first name, last name, username, user type. Assign Store, assign Role, and assign Password. Click on SAVE; the new user is created.
- Log out of Admin user account.
- Log in to SIM as the newly created user.
- Upon login, user is asked to change password.
- Click Shipping/Receiving > Warehouse Delivery (or chose any other navigation path) > SEVERE ERROR is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms