Royalty Processing does not Generate proper Accruals After Reversals
(Doc ID 1923213.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Media Intellectual Property Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Reversals, Royalty processing not generating proper accruals.
1. 4/22/2014. Expire Deals (deals needed to be moved to new publisher eff 4/1/2014).
2. Created new deals.
3. 4/22 Run royalty accrual process
4. Noticed that accruals were generated from 4/1/2013. 3 deals were created with incorrect start schedule 4/1/2013 instead of 4/1/2014.
5. 4/24 Expired the incorrect deals and reversed the schedules.
6. 4/25 Run royalty accrual process
7. Validated data and found:
a. The reversed records were not assigned sequential revenue_share_data_sys_ids, causing gaps. Please refer to attached spreadsheet titled Reversals from 4_24_2014.xlsx.
b. The new revenue share records processed in step # 6, were assigned revenue_share_data_sys_ids in the gap created by the reversals. Only payment records were created, not accrual records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!