Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, it is possible to complete the transfer process without any shipped quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM.
- Click on Shipping/Receiving -> Transfers.
- Create a Transfer Request.
- Navigate to the sending store and accept the transfer request for the requested quantity.
- Select the accepted Transfer Request on the Transfer List screen of the sending store and click on 'Dispatch'.
- Note that the selected transfer gets dispatched without a shipped quantity.
- Navigate to the receiving store and receive the transfer.
- Note that the Stock on Hand (SOH) of the receiving store gets updated.
- A transfer can be dispatched without a shipped quantity.
- The SOH of the receiving store gets incremented, although the sending store continues to show the same quantity in Transfer Reserved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms