Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, the 'Quantity Reserved' field not populated with correct data after adjusting 'Accepted' values in a Transfer Request.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Raise a Transfer Request.
- Go to the Transferring Store and open the Pending Request.
- In the 'Accepted' column, input the required quantity and click on Save.
- Verify the 'Quantity Reserved' amount in the Store Item Stock table.
- Open the same record and go to the Accepted column for the item. Change the Accepted Quantity to zero.
- Again verify the 'Quantity Reserved' column in the Store Item Stock table.
- Repeat the above process by entering a figure in the Accepted column.
- Note that the 'Quantity Reserved' column value has been incremented rather than decremented.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms