Direct Delivery Detail Screen Shows Additional Buttons After Using Jump Utility
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, we note that the Direct Delivery Detail screen shows additional/unexpected buttons when it is accessed after using the Jump utility/function.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM.
- Click on Shipping/Receiving.
- Click on Direct Delivery. (You are now on the Direct Delivery List screen.)
- Click on Purchase Order. (You are now on the Purchase Order List screen.)
- Select a Purchase Order and click on Create Delivery button. (You are now on the Direct Delivery Detail screen.)
- Note that the buttons observed at the top are: Save, Receive All, Confirm, Print, Scanner, Cancel
- Click on Jump and jump to the Item Lookup screen.
- When on Item Lookup screen, click the Back button. (You are taken back to the Direct Delivery Detail screen.)
- Note that the buttons observed on this screen are: Back, Save, Add Item, Remove Item, Receive All, Confirm, Reject, Adjust, Print, Scanner, Cancel. Thus the number of buttons observed this time on the Direct Delivery Detail screen has increased.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms