Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, we receive a severe error while changing the item ID on the Transfer Request create screen. This happens when the user selects an item, clicks of the item description several times, and then attempts to change the item ID by clicking the Item ID column ellipsis.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM.
2. Navigate to Shipping / Receiving --> Transfers.
3. Click on Create Request.
4. On the Transfer Detail screen, select the 'transfer from' store. A blank line is added to add the Items.
6. Using the ellipsis, add an Item.
7. Click on the Item Description part of the line several times and then again click the Item ID column on the ellipsis.
8. A severe error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms