Customers Created In BRM Are Not Updated In ECE Cache
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scenario #1 , on ECE 11.2 PS2
- After achieving the pricing sync between PDC and ECE, tried to achieve the customer sync.
- Created the accounts in BRM Customer Center with the Package which was created using PDC.
- But after creating the accounts (customers), the data is not getting pushed to ECE from BRM.
- In Customer Updater log, found that it got error in the event conversion :
- Also checked the queue tables and found that the customer data was moved to SUSPENSE_QUEUE from IFW_SYNC_QUEUE after account creation.
Scenario # 2 , on ECE 11.2 PS7, with BRM 7.5 PS13 + patch 21663796 and PDC 11.1 PS7 + Interim Patch (21650219)
- All processes are running as shown below:
- BRM (cm, dm_oracle, cmmp, dm_email, dm_ifw_sync)
- ECE (weblogic, ecs1, ecs2, pricingUpdater and customerUpdater)
- PDC (weblogic, RRE and BRE)
- Customer is created using Customer Center
- But this information is not being updated in the ECE cache
- Customer information is updated in the ECE cache only after restarting all ECE processes
- Why is synchronization not occurring automatically ?
- Why is synchronization happening on restarting ECE processes ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms