Invalid Inventory Adjustment Code Is Being Sent to RMS During Return to Stock Operation in RWMS
(Doc ID 1923560.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, an invalid inventory adjustment code is being sent to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) during a return to stock operation in RWMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to return to stock in hand held (HH) screen.
- Enter the Container Number.
- Enter a quantity that is different from the one in the container table.
- Press [F6] - "Done and Transport". The system throws the error message: "Quantity mismatch.Re-enter".
- Enter the same quantity entered previously.
- Choose a reason for the adjustment.
- Choose a reason_code for which the user_reason_code is different from the reason_code in the REASON_CODE table. (Only the reason_code is present in RMS, not the user_reason_code.)
- Since the user_reason_code is not present on the RMS side, the messages get stuck in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document