Incorrect Disposition Change Record Created With Split Container Screen That Results in Wrong Stock Position in Host System
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect disposition change record created with split container screen in 3 different scenarios.
Steps to Reproduce:
First scenario: TROUBLE to TROUBLE
1) Associate a TROUBLE to a container1 that has WIP
2) Associate a TROUBLE to a container 2 that has WIP
3) Execute SPLIT of container, transferring the container1 total amount to container2
4) Check on Container table, field Inv_disposition gets with 'WIP' and should have remained as 'TROUBLE'
Second Scenario: RIP to ATS
1) Search a container A that is on dock with 'RIP' status
2) Search a container B stored with 'ATS' status
3) Do a split of the container A to container B
4) Check that container B gets with 'ATS' status, which is correct
5) System did now generate onhand adjustment . From_disposition='RIP' To_disposition='ATS'
Third scenario: ATS to RIP
1) Search a container A stored , with 'ATS' status
2) Search a container B on dock , with 'RIP' status
3) Do a Split of both containers ,transferring the total from container A to container B
4) Check that there was an incorrect adjustment coming out from FROM_Disposition = 'RIP' , TO_DISPOSITION = 'ATS'
Business Impact: It results in wrong stock position in the host system
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms