Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong inventory adjustment created during FPL (forward picking location) Management.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Identify an FPL location with Unit_Qty=0.
2. Start from hand-held , option 3. FPL Managament.
3. Fill the required details.
4. Press F4 - Done.
5. The system show this message 'The available quantity is less than the entered value. Continue? ' YES.
6. Check table inv_adjustment_to_upload.
7. System contains 2 records.
8. One of the record is wrong with unit_qty of zero which gets stuck in the RIB-RMS hospital.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms