Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 13.2.x, performing a post void of a transaction does not update the UPDATE_ID or UPDATE_DATETIME in the SA_TRAN_HEAD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sales transaction.
- View data in the SA_TRAN_HEAD table and make sure there are no errors in the transaction.
- Look for data in the *_REV tables. There should be no data in the revision tables.
- Go to the Transaction Find screen in the UI and search for the sales transaction that was uploaded in Step 1.
- Post Void that transaction and click OK on the Transaction Detail screen.
- Check the data in SA_TRAN_HEAD. Note that the value in the REV_NO field is 1.
- Check the UPDATE_ID and UPDATE_DATETIME in SA_TRAN_HEAD. This record shows the original values that were inserted by the RTLOG upload in Step 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms