Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the TSFCLOSE (transfer close) batch is not updating RESERVED and EXPECTED QTY in ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.TSF_CLOSE_OVERDUE = Y and UNIT_OPTIONS.WS_AUTOCLOSE_DAYS = 1.
- Create a warehouse (WH) to Store transfer for item X and quantity 10 units.
- Partially ship the transfer of only 8 units.
- Receive the 8 shipped units.
- Run DTESYS.
- Run TSFCLOSE.
- Notice that the ITEM_LOC_SOH table is not updated.
- Create an item, and verify that stock on hand in ITEM_LOC_SOH exists for WH and STORE.
- Created externally-generated (EG) transfer from PHYSICAL WH to STORE.
- See ITEM_LOC_SOH; TSF_RESERVE_QTY for WH is updated to transfer qty.
- Run TSFCLOSE batch after setting WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS to 1 and increasing the VDATE by 1 day.
TSFHEAD has status as D, but ITEM_LOC_SOH.TSF_RESERVE_QTY still shows same as Transfer qty. It should decrease.
- Create EG transfer to store and from store and ship the transfer. Do not receive.
- Run TSFCLOSE for the above created transfer, satisfying all the pre-requisite conditions for TSFCLOSE to pick the transfer.
- Check ITEM_LOC_SOH table for the item; it is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms