Unable to Delete Phone Number or IM Entry from Contact in Personal Address Book
(Doc ID 1924057.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0 to 3.0.1 [Release 3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Convergence 3, with any browser.
When attempting to delete a phone number or an IM entry on a contact in the personal address book by hitting the '-' icon,
then the field gets cleared during the edit phase.
However, after using the Save button, the value in the phone number or IM field reappears
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- log in to Convergence, go to the personal address book
- select a contact with eg 2 phone numbers
- go into Edit mode by hitting the Edit button on the right hand side
- click the '-' icon next to a phone number
- the intended phone number disappears
- hit 'Save' to leave the edit mode
Mark how the 'deleted' phone number is again visible.
Some other observations :
- a logout/login sequence does not make a difference,
- a value can be cleared by using the backspace, and is no longer displayed in the overview,
but when editing the field reappears with an empty value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document