PO Quantity Values in EDI File Are Doubled for Off Invoice Deals
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x multichannel environment, we find that when an off-invoice deal is created with multiple deal details for the same item/loc, the Purchase Order (PO) quantity values on the EDI file are doubled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set multichannel indicator to Y.
2. Create an off invoice deal for a given EDI supplier with two detail components and two same item/loc records.
3. Create and approve a PO for the above supplier/item/loc.
4. Run batch_ditinsrt.ksh batch.
5. Run orddscnt.pc batch.
6. Run ordrev.pc batch.
7. Run edidlord.pc batch.
8. Verify the quantity values of the PO on the EDI file created under TSHIP record.
9. Note that the values do not match the actual quantity of the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms