No Inventory Adjustment Record for Disposition Change is Not Created While Using F8-Empty Key on Bulk Replenishment Screen
(Doc ID 1924238.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
F8-Empty on bulk replenishment screen does not create inventory adjustment for disposition change.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a BD type replenishment from a reserve location, having only one pallet.
2. Invoke RF Replenishment screen.
3. Enter From zone, to zone, item ID
4. Enter F8-Bulk
5. Confirm Local ID on the screen Bulk Replenishment Pick
6. Enter F8-Empty
7. The system show the message 'Empty Pressed ; Confirm Location is Empty' , Press='Yes'
8. Notice that pallet is now in UNLOCATEDLOC but no record created in inv_adjustment_to_upload table for from disposition 'ATS ' to_disposition 'RIP'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document