Undo Job not Completed but No Longer in the Allocation History
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When undoing an allocation from the Allocation History User Interface (UI), the undo job immediately disappeared from the UI even though the process is not completed. If you attempt to re-run the allocation, the process is showing on-going.
1. Launch an allocation successfully.
2. Undo the allocation from the Allocation History screen.
3. Refresh the Allocation History UI and the allocation is no longer listed.
4. Re-run the allocation and the allocation is showing on-going.
5. Check for locked objects, and found the object is locked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms