Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 to 13.0.8 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0.2, no reason code for an inventory adjustment is generated when you delete a master container that a contains child.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take any 'I' status container with MASTER_CONTAINER_ID.
- Go to the RWMS Application -> 'Inventory Edit By Container' screen.
- Enter the master CONTAINER_ID and press Next.
- Press 'Delete Record' and confirm as 'YES'.
- Check in INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS table for record details and find that ADJUSTMENT_REASON_CODE is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms