Open Invitations Present: Advanced Print (non-month calendar) Not Working in IE
(Doc ID 1924611.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer as browser on Convergence.
With Advanced Print, the Day and Week view only show a pop-up with 'building 1 of 1' and nothing else, when you have a NOT accepted event in that particular view.
- log in as user1 and check Printing and Advanced Print functions are ok
- user2 creates an event and invites user1
- user1 has NOTaccepted the event
- user1 clicks on Print : all fine
- user1 clicks on Advanced Print : day and week view have a problem, where the pop-up shows 'building 1 of 1', and nothing else
- user1 clicks on Advanced Print : month view works fine
- user1 accepts now the event : all print functions are working fine
This issue is only seen when you have NOT accepted an invitation to an event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document