Open Invitations Present: Advanced Print (non-month calendar) Not Working in IE
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer as browser on Convergence.
With Advanced Print, the Day and Week view only show a pop-up with 'building 1 of 1' and nothing else, when you have a NOT accepted event in that particular view.
- log in as ian and check Printing and Advanced Print functions are ok
- martha creates an event and invites ian
- ian has NOTaccepted the event
- ian clicks on Print : all fine
- ian clicks on Advanced Print : day and week view have a problem, where the pop-up shows 'building 1 of 1', and nothing else
- ian clicks on Advanced Print : month view works fine
- ian accepts now the event : all print functions are working fine
This issue is only seen when you have NOT accepted an invitation to an event
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms