Open Invitations Present: Advanced Print (non-month calendar) Not Working in IE
(Doc ID 1924611.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer as browser on Convergence.
With Advanced Print, the Day and Week view only show a pop-up with 'building 1 of 1' and nothing else, when you have a NOT accepted event in that particular view.
- log in as ian and check Printing and Advanced Print functions are ok
- martha creates an event and invites ian
- ian has NOTaccepted the event
- ian clicks on Print : all fine
- ian clicks on Advanced Print : day and week view have a problem, where the pop-up shows 'building 1 of 1', and nothing else
- ian clicks on Advanced Print : month view works fine
- ian accepts now the event : all print functions are working fine
This issue is only seen when you have NOT accepted an invitation to an event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document