Pack Items Display Double Available Quantity in Allocation Summary Screen
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 13.2.x, when searching for a simple pack item using the department and warehouse, the item record shows a double stock on hand (SOH) quantity available in the Summary screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a simple/orderable/vendor pack.
2. Add one component, qty of 6. Assume that a component is created in the same dept, and the dept has multiple items in it.
4. Log in to Oracle Retail Allocation.
5. Search items to allocate by inputting warehouse and department.
6. When records are returned, note the available quantity for the pack item.
7. Query ITEM_LOC_SOH for available quantity. Note that this value is different from what is displayed in Allocation Summary screen.
8. Select items to allocate and note that 'available' changes in subsequent allocation screen to the correct available amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms