Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, an 'INV_ROUTE' error is raised when creating a new record in the Carrier Service Route Editor.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to the Carrier Service Route Editor.
- Enter a valid Carrier Code that has no Service Route associated and press Enter or Tab.
- A NO_DATA alert will be shown. Press OK.
- The CARRIER_SERVICE_ROUTE block will be empty. Perform a double-click in this block. Nothing happens because there is no Service Route for this Carrier.
- Press Create Record in the side menu. Enter the Service and a valid Route.
- An INV_ROUTE error is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms