Notional Pack Item Is Not Showing Correct Ordered Qty in SIM Item Lookup
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, when performing an item lookup at pack level for a Notional Pack Item, the Ordered Qty is showing an incorrect value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create a regular item. Pack this item in a notional pack, and also check "SOH inquiry at pack level".
- Range this item to a store.
- Create a store order at pack level.
- Go to SIM and perform an item lookup for the pack item.
- Note that Ordered Qty is showing an incorrect value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms