Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CONTAINER_ITEM.ITEM_WEIGHT shows incorrect values.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a PO for 5 units for a catch weight item.
2. Receive the PO in RWMS for quantity as 5 and weight as 5.25 with case pack as 1
3. In container item table, the container weight will be 5.25, container quantity 5 and unit qty 5
4. Create a stock order for 3 units. During picking capture the weight as 3.25
5. Once picking is complete, the container item table in reserve location shows unit_qty as 2, container_qty 2 -- but item_weight is still 5.25
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms