Metasolv Solution Crashes with Error Number 2 Assigning Bandwidth Connection to a Special Access Circuit
(Doc ID 1925095.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution crashes with an "Error Number 2" when attempting to assign a Bandwidth connection to a Special Access circuit (see full error text below). The special access circuit has no existing Bandwidth assignments and therefore no connection spec.
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for Special Access circuit
4. Open Connection Design
5. Click CLR/DLR Design link
6. Click Bandwidth link
7. Remove CLLI code values from both Network Location fields
8. Query for Bandwidth circuit
9. Right click on circuit and select Assign Connection from the menu and the application will crash with Error Number 2
Customers would experience the problem after upgrading to MetaSolv Solution version 6.2.1.b654+.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document