MetaSolv Solution crashes with Error Number 2 assigning Bandwidth connection to a Special Access circuit
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution crashes with an "Error Number 2" when attempting to assign a Bandwidth connection to a Special Access circuit (see full error text below). The special access circuit has no existing Bandwidth assignments and therefore no connection spec.
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for Special Access circuit
4. Open Connection Design
5. Click CLR/DLR Design link
6. Click Bandwidth link
7. Remove CLLI code values from both Network Location fields
8. Query for Bandwidth circuit
9. Right click on circuit and select Assign Connection from the menu and the application will crash with Error Number 2
Customers would experience the problem after upgrading to MetaSolv Solution version 6.2.1.b654+.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms