During Forward Picking Location (FPL) Movement of Quantities More Than the Available Units. INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS.TO_DISPOSITION Is Not Captured Correctly
(Doc ID 1925260.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, during Forward Picking Location (FPL) movement of quantities more than the available units, INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS.TO_DISPOSITION is not captured correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to FPL Management on the handheld.
- Scan the item.
- Scan the 'From' location ID.
- Scan the 'To' location ID (enter the stage location).
- Print the generic label container.
- Enter the number of the generic label container.
- Enter a case qty more than the available quantity.
- System shows the message 'The available quantity is less than the entered value, continue?' Enter Yes.
- See the table: select * from INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS and note the following:
-- The system has registered two lines in INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS.
-- One of the records shows the column "to_disposition" as 'ATS'. This is incorrect; the expected value should be 'RIP'.
See the corresponding record in the table CONTAINER (use the number of generic container). The column "inv_disposition" is 'RIP'.
-- The second record in INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS shows a "from_disposition" as 'ATS' to 'RIP'. This is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!