Java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException Occurs After Changing Default Aggregation of All Visible Measures in a Worksheet
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open a worksheet after changing the default aggregation (defagg) of all visible measures in it, the following error occurs. However, the worksheet can be opened only after deleting formats.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build a workbook in which there is measure profile on a worksheet (either the configured one or create a new one on the client).
- Save the format style at the User level and close the workbook.
- Update one of the measures' def agg types in the configuration (e.g., update from 'ambg' to 'avgp').
- Patch the installation on the domain with the new configuration.
- Build a new workbook, then open the worksheet (same one used in step 1) and notice the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms