ORDTXBRK Form does not Display Item/Tax Information when Item Is Fully Cancelled
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the Order Tax Breakup (ORDTXBRK) form does not display Item/Tax information when an item is fully cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) containing two items.
- Check that table ORD_TAX_BREAKUP is populated for both items.
- Cancel fully one of the items.
- (OPTIONAL) Receive the other item; the PO will be closed by the nightly batch.
- Check that the ORD_TAX_BREAKUP table is still populated for both items. The cancelled item shows 0 for the tax columns (except TAX_RATE).
- Try to open the order tax breakout forms (ORDTXBRK) through the order forms.
- The Item and Tax parts of the screen will not be populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms