Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating the Return Report through BI Publisher in Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.x, the report correctly populates the IDs for the 'From' and 'To' locations, but transposes the location names. The report is printed with the correct 'From' location ID, but the name of the 'From' location is populated with the name of the 'To' location. The same issue occurs with the 'To' location; the location ID is correct, but the report pulls in the name of the 'From' location.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Once logged in to SIM, navigate to the following path from the SIM login window: Shipping / Receiving -> Returns -> Return List.
- Create and dispatch a Return to Warehouse.
- Return to the Return List window and use the 'Filter' function to find your dispatched return (filter on status of 'All').
- Click to highlight your return record and click the 'Print' button on the menu bar. BI Publisher generates the Return Report for your specific return.
- Note that the Location IDs for the From / To locations are populated correctly. However, the names of each location are reversed / transposed.
For example, Expected vs. Actual results may be as follows:
From: 1234 - Bluewater
To: 5678 - Physical Warehouse XXX
From: 1234 - Physical Warehouse XXX
To: 5678 - Bluewater
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms