Status of Service Attached To The Billinfo Is Not Changing While Executing /collections_action/close_billinfo
(Doc ID 1926384.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 7.4 PS20, Collections Action
The Out of the box (OOTB) collections action /collections_action/close_billinfo is not working as expected wherein the status of service attached to the billinfo is not changing.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Using Collections Center, create collection scenario with only the standard collection action /collections_action/close_billinfo.
2. Using Customer Center, create an account with one bill unit.
3. At the next billing day (BDOM), bill the account (the bill amount must be greater than the collection limit scenario).
4. As per the Payment Due Date, run pin_collections_process to schedule the collections action to a particular day.
5. Move the pin_virtual_time(PVT) to the scheduled date. Again run the pin_collections_process to execute the scheduled collections action.
All the services attached to the bill unit must be closed.
The service attached to the bill unit is still active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document