Error Occurred while Reverse Populating Data - Cannot Update Financial Element Dimension After 126.96.36.199.0 LP
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 6.1.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.1.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 6.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On 184.108.40.206.0 Language Pack Release #2 Patch 18014608
When attempting to add or edit Financial Element dimension via Dimension Member User Interface the following error occurs.
Error occurred while reverse populating data
1. Applied OFSAAI v220.127.116.11.0 Language Pack Release #2 Patch 18014608
2. Login to OFSAA User Interface
3. Go to Master Maintenance -> Dimension Management -> Members
4. Choose Financial Element in the Dimension drop down box
5. Click "Add" button
6. In the "New - Member Details " Screen generate a Numeric Code, add a Name and a Description
7. Click "Save" button.
8. Received "Error occurred while reverse populating data"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms